NHL TRADE DEADLINE DONE DEALS

MARCH 1/10 - (Fla) trades Jordon Leopold to (Pit) for a 2nd Round Pick

MARCH 1/10 - (STL) trades G Hannu Toivonen and D Danny Richmond to (Chi) for G Joe Fallon

MARCH 1/10 - (Edm) trades D Denis Grebeshkov to (Nash) for a 2nd Round Pick

MARCH 1/10 - (Atl) acquires F Evgeny Artyukhin from (Ana) in exchange for D Nathan Oystrick and a conditional pick in 2011

MARCH 2/10 - (Ott) acquires D Andy Sutton from (NYI) in exchange for a (SJ) 2nd round pick

MARCH 2/10 - (Chi) acquires D Nick Boynton from (Ana) for future considerations.

MARCH 2/10 - (Pit) acquires Alex Ponikarovsky from (Tor) for Luca Caputi and Martin Skoula.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I Heard Today - NHL Rumors and News (Frolov/Visnovsky/Auld/Turco)

I said it yesterday and I'll say it today, I believe that Alex Auld will be the one that's traded from the Dallas Stars, not Marty Turco. There just isn't a market for an expensive and old goalie.  I may be wrong, but I'd be surprised if he's traded.

The Edmonton Oilers, Lubomir Visnovsky has garnered some interest from the Devils, Capitals, Rangers and the Penguins. With Sheldon Souray on the mend, it seems like teams are wanting Visnovsky now. Will he go to one of those teams? Anyone's guess right now.

The Los Angeles Kings, Alexander Frolov is also gaining a lot of attention. The teams that I have heard interested are Capitals, Flyers, Oilers, Canadiens, Rangers and the Stars. Expect a bidding war for his services. When motivated, he's dynamic.

UPDATE: It does appear like Jeff Carter is going to be the replacement for the injured Ryan Getzlaf.  I reported it yesterday and it seems that I won't get credit for another piece of news. Figures.

The Edmonton Oilers are fielding offers for Mike Comrie. No word yet on who it may be.

Alex Frolov is still being inqired about by Caps, Flyers, Oilers, Habs, Rangers and Stars

I will update this later on tonight. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment